PEER-REViewed ScIentific Journals
8. Zipper, S.C., T. Gleeson, B. Kerr, J.K. Howard, M.M. Rohde, J. Carah, and J. Zimmerman (in review). Rapid and accurate estimates of streamflow depletion caused by groundwater pumping using analytical depletion functions. Submitted to Water Resources Research on 2018-11-12. [Pre-Print]
7. Rohde, M.M., R. Froend, J. Howard 2017. A Global Synthesis of Managing Groundwater Dependent Ecosystems Under Sustainable Groundwater Policy. Groundwater, 55(3) [PDF]
6. Perrone, D. and M.M. Rohde. 2016. Benefits and Economic Costs of Managed Aquifer Recharge in California. San Francisco Estuary & Watershed Science, 14(2) [PDF]
5. Rohde, M.M., W.M. Edmunds, S. Sharma. 2015. An accessible hydrogeological tool to monitor critical groundwater resources in hard-rock aquifers, Frontiers in Environmental Science, 3(67). doi: 10.3389/fenvs.2015.00067 [PDF]
4. Rohde, M.M., W.M. Edmunds, D. Freyberg, O.P. Sharma, A. Sharma. 2015. Estimating aquifer recharge in fractured hard rock: An analysis of the methodological challenges and its application to obtain a water balance, Journal of Hydrogeology, 23(7), p. 1573-1586, doi: 10.1007/s10040-015-1291-9 [Link]
3. Rohde, M.M., J. Granger, D.M. Sigman, and M.F. Lehmann. 2015. Coupled nitrate N and O stable isotope fractionation by a natural marine plankton consortium. Frontiers in Marine Science, 2(28), doi: 10.3389/fmars.2015.00028 [PDF]
2. Granger, J., D.M. Sigman, M.M. Rohde, M.T. Maldonado, and P.D. Tortell. 2009. N and O isotope effects during nitrate assimilation by unicellular prokaryotic and eukaryotic plankton cultures, Geochimica Et Cosmochimica Acta, 74(3), 1030-1040 [PDF]
1. Robinson, R. S., D. M. Sigman, P. J. DiFiore, M. M. Rohde, T. A. Mashiotta, and D. W. Lea. 2005. Diatom-bound15N/14N: New support for enhanced nutrient consumption in the ice age subantarctic, Paleoceanography, 20 [PDF]
Reports, Policy Briefs & Research Briefs
3. Rohde, M.M. and S. Matsumoto. 2018. The Groundwater Resource Hub: Tools and Resources for Addressing Groundwater Dependent Ecosystems under SGMA. Hydrovisions, 27(2): 7-9 [PDF]
2. Rohde, M.M., S. Matsumoto, J. Howard, S. Liu, L. Riege, and E.J. Remson. 2018. Groundwater Dependent Ecosystems under the Sustainable Groundwater Management Act: Guidance for Preparing Groundwater Sustainability Plans. The Nature Conservancy: San Francisco [PDF]
1. Perrone, D. and M.M. Rohde. 2014. Storing Water in California: What Can $2.7 Billion Buy Us? Water in the West, Stanford University, Stanford, California [PDF]
Rohde, M.M. 2017. Securing Food, Energy, and Water in India: Shifting the governance landscape to tackle socio-economic challenges through integrated policies. In Pereira, L.M., C. McElroy, A. Littaye, A.M. Girard (Eds.), Food, Energy and Water Sustainability: Emergent Governance Strategies. Abingdon, U.K: Earthscan [Order]
Need access to a paper?
Fill out this form to make a request. Please specify which paper you are seeking access to and whether it will be used for commercial or non-commercial use.