As an independent consultant, I would be happy to partner with you on your water-related project!
I have 10+ years of experience conducting original research in the fields of oceanography, glaciology, and hydrology. My research has involved both laboratory and field work, which has brought me to Antarctica, Europe, South Asia, and here in the USA. My skills include research design, grant proposal writing, collecting empirical data, managing datasets, data analysis using statistics, writing publications to peer-review journals, and synthesizing data into data visualizations for broad audiences. Here are list of the water-related services I can provide and the products you can expect from working together.
- Water balance groundwater modeling
- Hydrologic data collection
- Estimates of irrigation rates in un-metered agricultural regions
- Virtual (embedded) water calculations
- Greenhouse gas emission calculations for water pumping
- Environmental valuation
- Modeling surface water - groundwater interactions in groundwater dependent ecosystems
- Water footprinting
- Water law and policy analysis
- Economic cost and benefit analysis
- Data visualizations
- Executive reports
- Full-length investigative reports
- Peer-reviewed scientific journal articles
- Blog posts and social media products
Consulting fees depend on the scope of the project and are based either on a hourly or project basis. If you would like to learn more about my consulting services, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.